House for Auction
Property ID 1999826At certain times in life, opportunities present themselves that cannot be ignored. 261 White Hut Road, Clare certainly lands in this category and this superb, architecturally designed home and wonderful lifestyle property welcomes a proud new owner.
Keys features of the property include:
- Open and bright floor plan with great flexibility with entertaining at the forefront
- Spacious master bedroom with stunning views, walk in robe and ensuite including double vanity, shower and toilet
- A further three double bedrooms providing great space for a family
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen centrally located with panoramic views
- The designer kitchen includes an island bench, great cupboard space and dishwasher
- The expansive living and dining area includes a lovely open fire for comfort and character
- Main spacious bathroom includes a shower, bath, vanity and toilet
- Spectacular enclosed alfresco entertaining area accessed from all parts of the home
- Double garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Outstanding shedding comprising a 15m x 12m (approx.) machinery shed & workshop with concrete floor and 3 phase power connected
- Rain water storage of approximately 52,000 litres plus a 190,000 litre (approx.) bore fed water tank. The property also includes a water license of 22,182KL
- Fencing is in very good condition throughout the property
- This homestead property comprises 40.29ha (approx. 100 acres) of attractive and productive agriculture land, ideal for a small livestock enterprise or wonderful horse property, or potential passive income from leasing or livestock agistment.
This rare holding in the Mid North of SA is only 5 minutes' drive to the Clare CBD, with its wide range of quality services including health, education, retail and its world renowned wine and tourism culture.
Amaroo' offers endless opportunities and unrivaled views over the magnificent Clare Valley.
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421